MY HOLIDAY IN CENTRAL JAVA :)


Teman-teman,, berikut adalah pengalaman saya.. Mohon dikoreksi lagi ya,, mungkin ada yang salah bahasa Inggrisnya.. hehe.. #saya tunggu di komentar :D

                                            MY HOLIDAY IN CENTRAL JAVA 


Last school holiday, at December 25th 2012 in the evening, I, my father and my sister went to my grandma`s house in Kudus, Central Java. My mother didn`t follow us, because my youngest sister still baby, her age just a few moons. And at 04.30  AM the next day, I arrived at my grandma`s house and after that I spent my time there.
                Three days latter, at Saturday, December 29th 2012, I took a walk with my father and my sister to Kudus City and we visited the book store. I remembered, at that moment I bought English and Indonesian books for prepare to face the National Examination.
                The next day, We went to Wonosobo, Central Java to went to my uncle`s house. My cousin who live in Kudus also follow us. We went there in the morning, at 5 AM. We went there buy bus. Finally, at 1 PM I arrived at Bus Station of Wonosobo when the pouring rain. We waiting my uncle to pick us up to his house. A few moments later, my uncles arrived and pick us up.
                Distance between the station and my uncle`s house is 5 kilometers. About 15 minutes latter, we arrived at my uncle`s house. My uncle`s house is at mountain range, so there was beautiful scenery, Fresh air, and I believe that the water is cold. After that, We had break for a few minutes and my aunt have prepared to had lunch, so we had lunch together. And when we had lunch together, my uncle said that he would asked us to touring at tourist object around Dieng Mountain range. After that, we took a bath, spent our Noon and Afternoon Prayer and then prepared to touring.
                
At 2 PM, I, my father, my sister, my cousins, my uncle and my aunt went to touring. The first purpose was to Lake Three Colors (Telaga Tiga Warna) of Dieng.  When we on the way, we seeing the mist and the road was uphill. Finally,we arrived at the lake. There, we walking to enjoy the nice scenery, and didn`t forgot to took a photos, because the background was very good. Next, the second purpose was to Sikidang Crater. When we arriving there, I bought a mask. We just a few minutes to stayed it, because the smell of sulphur was sting and my cousins still children, not good for their breathing. After that we continue the touring to the Temple, but I was forgot what the name of the temple. The temple not too large, but  beautiful. Next, we went to museum. In front of the museum, there were three clowns, so we took a photo with those clowns. Before return, we visited my father and my uncle`s friend. Finally, We went home to my uncle`s house. I was tired, but i`m very happy.
                At the last day in 2012, , We return to my grandma`s house in Kudus buy bus. And at  January 2nd 2013, I, my father and my sister went home to Mojokerto, East Java, and after that, I must focus again to my lesson. Yeach, it is my experience that hard to forgotten.

Comments